Both FDA(The U.S. Food and Drug Administration) and TFDA(The Taiwan Food and Drug Administration) have cleared the PicoWay© laser for tattoos removal and for a wide variety of skin types. The PicoWay© laser is targeted at unwanted tattoos and pigments, with ultrashort picosecond pulses (1 Picosecond=10 second). It will shatter the tattoo and pigment into very tiny particles which are then easily eliminated by the body. The PicoWay© laser emits less heat energy than the traditional lasers and provides a safer, more comfortable treatment for all skin types.
PicoWay© is a dual-wavelength picosecond laser with both fractional and non-fractional capabilities for targeting natural or unnatural pigment in the skin. It consists of a 532nm wavelength and a 1064nm wavelength system. The 532nm wavelength laser enables treatment of shallow lesions and tattoo colors such as red, yellow and orange that locates in the epidermis. The second one, a 1064nm wavelength caser allows for the treatment of deeper lesions and tattoo inks that are black, brown, green, blue or purple that locates in the dermis. Treatment is suitable for all skin types with minimal downtime. The option of dual-wavelengths allows for multi-colored tattoos and pigment tobe , which is not usually the case with traditional tattoo removal lasers.
Picoway© Resolve is a hand-held laser that works by enhancing collagen production which is diminishing as a person gets older. By producing more collagen, the skin can to heal itself faster with minimal risk and minimal pain and side effect. The Picoway © laser is the first with holographic fractional technology, which deliver energy more evenly for better results.
Tattoo / Melasma / Freckle / Sunburn / Age Spots / Nevus Zygomaticus / Nevus of Ota / Uneven Skin Tone
1. Dual-wavelength picosecond laser (532nm&1064nm): PicoWay© uses dual wavelength lasers to remove tattoos and pigmented spots from the skin.
2. High-power energy: With it’s ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy, PicoWay© will shatter even tiny ink particles making it easier for the body to clear the tattoo ink.
3. Ultra-short pulses: PicoWay’s ultra-short pulses also optimize the delivery of energy to the targeted ink particles to ensure their removal, with minimum heat transferred into the skin.
1. Fewer Treatments needed
2. Better Result (in terms of clearance rate)
3. Better Safety & Fewer Side Effects
4. Greater Comfort
5. Dual-Wavelength Picosecond Laser
6. Shorter Recovery Period
7. Shorter Treatment Time (1/1000 of traditional treatment)
8. Less Thermal Damage to the Skin
9. Suitable for Asian Skin With Less White Spots Generated
《Dual-wavelength picosecond laser (532nm&1064nm)》
《How Picoway© Laser Effectively Shatters the Color Spots》
Before Treatment: Pigment particles under the skin are larger in size and more difficult to remove via metabolism.
After Treatment: Traditional spot removal treatment makes use of light, heat and minimum vibration to disintegrate pigment particles into smaller substances.
1. This treatment is not suitable for those with light-senoitine skin or with excessive keloid.
2. Those who were diagnosed with chronic diseases such as hypertension or diabetes should have their controlled with medication. Those who are allergic to certain pharmaceuticals or have special physical conditions should notice us in advance.
3. One week prior to PicoWay© treatment, please stop the retinoic acid treatment, alpha hydroxy acids treatment, exfoliating treatment, or chemical peel treatment.
4. Prior to PicoWay© treatment, please stop the intake of retinoic acid tablets for a total of 3~6 months.
5. One month prior to PicoWay© treatment, please avoid doing sunbathing or bathing, SPA.
6. If you have any of the following conditions, please consult your doctor in advance to confirm whether the treatmentis appropriate.
* Overseas tours and outdoors activities are discouraged right after the treatment.
* Those who are pregnant or diagnosed with urticaria, viral infection, skin lesions, blood disorders or immune system abnormalities should inform us in advance.
* Since the treatment may result in recurrence of the herpetic labialis, those who are diagnosed with recurrent herpetic labialis should inform us in advance.
* Those who have major diseases, take special medications, have skin abnormalities should also inform us in advance.
1. After treatments, patients may experience temporary discoloration or rednev around the treatment area. Ice pack may be applied to reduce the symptoms. Some patients may also experience a temporary lighting of the following treatment. By applying the prescribed ointment, the skin would restore to its normal skin tone.
2. Within Five days after treatment, irritating products such as acid or exfoliating substances should be fully avoided. After treatments, some small scabs may appear on your face, which is a normal reactim, please wait patiently until they fall off naturally on theirown.
3. After treatments, make sure to preserve the skin’s moisture and improve protection from the sun. Please reapply the sunscreen lotion (SPF25~30) once every 3 hours. Also, make proper use of the sun umbrella and sun hat as necessary.
4. After spot removal treatment, please use warm water to pat the treated area gently instead of wiping or rubbing it hard.
5. Within one month after treatments, make sure not to receive other laser or intensive pulse light treatment. It is recommended that 1~1 ½ month of time interval is passed between fraxel laser treatment session.
6. Within one week after treatments, make sure not to engage in the hot bath, sauna, steam bath, swimming, hot spring, or go to hot places to avoid loss of skin moisture.
※ Treatment effects and recovery periods may vary from one individual to another. Hence, information provided on the official website is for reference only.
(Please call us for reservation)
『 Our medical laser equipments are all verified and certified by the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, and have met the regulations of Pharmaceutical Affairs Law. with MD Import License numbers listed on them All certified equipment licenses are displayed in our clinic. 』
If there are instruments or microsurgical produces that are not originated from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or qualified by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, we will compensate you with double the amount of your consumption immediately!
Copyright 2016 © Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group.
All rights reserved.
Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group
Cosmetic Surgery Clinic