Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT)
Optimal pulse technology (OPT) is a high-energy multi-wavelength impulse light therapy that provides a wider range of applications and softer treatment processes than the single-wavelength counterpart. Different wavelengths and energy ranges can be selected to improve different skin aging problems such as skin spots, vasodilations, and wrinkles.
With short treatment period, this non-invasive and progressive treatment approach is applied to improve your skin with no postoperative scars.
←Optimal pulse technology applies light of different wavelengths to different treatment areas to achieve a better improvement or complete treatment effect.
《Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT)》
With wavelength falling in the range between visible light and infrared light, intense pulsed light (IPL) has a broad spectrum that provides a wider range of applications and milder treatment than its single wavelength counterpart. With short treatment period and non-invasive therapeutic method, a progressive treatment approach is mainly applied to improve your skin with no postoperative scars left. Different wavelengths and energy ranges can also be selected to cure different kinds of skin aging problems such as skin spots, vasodilations, and wrinkles.
(1) Those who are pregnant, have light-sensitive skins or open wounds should consult their doctors before the treatment.
(2) Those who have itchy skin, sunburn, eczema, folliculitis, excessive sun exposure, or pigmentation one month earlier should not receive this treatment.
(3) Patients who are allergic to local anesthetic ointment should notify their doctor in advance.
(4) To mininize clinical side effects, several treatment courses may be needed.
(1) Post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation will gradually fade away.
(2) If there is wound infection or suppuration, make sure to return to our clinic for further treatment.
* Excessive Sun Exposure One Month Prior to the Treatment
* Diabetes Patients
* Cancer Patients (especially skin cancer)
* Light-sensitive Drug Intakes
* Herpes Simplex on Treatment Area
* Anticoagulant Use
※ Treatment effects and recovery periods may vary from one individual to another. Hence, information provided on the official website is for reference only.
(Please call us for reservation)
『 Our medical laser equipments are all verified and certified by the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, and have met the regulations of Pharmaceutical Affairs Law. with MD Import License numbers listed on them All certified equipment licenses are displayed in our clinic. 』
If there are instruments or microsurgical produces that are not originated from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or qualified by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, we will compensate you with double the amount of your consumption immediately!
Copyright 2016 © Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group.
All rights reserved.
Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group
Cosmetic Surgery Clinic