Q-switched Nd: YAG Laser
Asian women consider pale complexion and flawless skin as beautiful, therefore, they are especially concerned about the freckles or spots that appear on their faces.
In response to these problems, a low level laser therapy has been successfully developed to remove wrinkles, whiten skins and clean faces.
Using a new generation of technology compared to the traditional laser technology, Dual Pulsed Q-Switched ND: YAG Laser is combined with the latest multi-cell mode to distribute the laser beam evenly on to your skin. By using a special high-tech lens and penetrating laser technology, a smooth contact between the laser diode and the body tissue can be facilitated. Q-Switched lasers produces extremely brief pulses of energy. Both nanosecond lasers (billionths of a second pulses) and picosecond lasers (trillionth of a second pulses) are types of Q-switched lasers. These lasers are able to condense large amount of energy in a very fast pulse, creating a high “peak” of energy. A Q-switched Nd:YAG laser produces beam with the 1064 nm wavelength to treat some dermis pigmentations such as Nevus Zygomaticus, Nevus of Ota, or even tattoo.
Most Q-switched lasers also have a KTP filter that switches to the 532 nm wavelength to treat some epidermis pigmentations such as freckles. At the same time, 1064 nm wavelength can stinmlate the collagen production to providl younger-looking skin.
Under special fractional photo-thermolysis, a total of 81 diodes with the same power intensity can be generated on a small skin area of 5cm2. Since a low-temperature Fraxel probe is selected for the treatment process with each diode taking up no larger than 200㎛ in size, patient's discomfort conditions during the treatment process can be reduced to a minimum level to create a fast and comfortable aesthetic medication experience.
1. A Q-switched Nd:YAG laser with 1064 nm wavelength generates a laser beam with intensity 8~10 times higher than that of the low level laser therapy (LLLT), without damaging any of the nearby normal cells.
2. Since a low-temperature Fraxel probe is selected for the treatment process with each diode taking up no larger than 200㎛ in size, patient's discomfort during the treatment process is minimized. Furthermore, total treatment time is also reduced since there is no need for anesthetics to be given in advance.
3. A FDA certified low-temperature Fraxel probe is selected to reduce thermal damage during the treatment process, which also generates a laser beam with intensity 8~10 times higher than that of the low level laser therapy (LLLT). Hence, potential side effect are reduced while treatment effect is increased.
4. With short recovery period, chance for post-inflammatory hyper- pigmentation to occur are also greatly reduced.
1. Those who have light-sensitive skin or keloid are not recommended to receive this treatment.
2. Those who were diagnosed with chronic diseases such as hypertension or diabetes should have their treated and physiologic parameters well contvelled within normal range with medications. Those who are allergic to certain pharmaceuticals or have special physical conditions should notify us in advance.
3. Within one week prior to the treatment, please stop the alpha hydroxy acids treatment, exfoliating, or chemical peeling agent.
1. After treatments, patients may experience temporary discoloration or redne of the skin around the treatment area. Ice pack may be applied to reduce the before you put on any makeups.
2. Five days after treatment, irritating products such as acid or exfoliating substances should be fully avoided. After treatments, some small scabs may naturally appear on your faces. Since it is a perfectly normal condition, please wait patiently for it to off naturally.
3. After treatments, make sure to boost the skin moisture and protection from sumlight, please reapply the sunscreen (SPF25~30) once every 3 hours. Also, make proper use of the sun umbrella and sun hat as necessary.
※ Treatment effects and recovery periods may vary from one individual to another. Hence, information provided on the official website is for reference only.
(Please call us for reservation)
『 Our medical laser equipments are all verified and certified by the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, and have met the regulations of Pharmaceutical Affairs Law. with MD Import License numbers listed on them All certified equipment licenses are displayed in our clinic. 』
If there are instruments or microsurgical produces that are not originated from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or qualified by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, we will compensate you with double the amount of your consumption immediately!
Copyright 2016 © Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group.
All rights reserved.
Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group
Cosmetic Surgery Clinic