Subcutaneous Fat Reduction
Also known as a non-surgical liposuction, subcutaneous fat reduction is a medical treatment in which effective medicines are injected through a tiny needle directly into the subcutaneous tissue to destroy fat particles that lie within. Working on shallow adipose tissue, some subcutaneous fats are dissolved and metabolized to achieve a weight-loss effect. For those who are deeply affected by local obesity and don't want to undergo surgical operation, subcutaneous fat reduction may be the right option.
Subcutaneous fat reduction uses a non-surgical approach and target local treatment areas. Before medicinal injection, topical anesthetic ointment is applied to the treatment areas. After injection, temporary rednen, swelling, or bruising of skin may occur around the treatment areas, which would often last 5~7 days before it naturally fades away. Please gently massage the treatment areas to help reducing the rednen and swelling conditions. After subcutaneous fat are gradually removed from your body, you will notice effects in the muscles right beside your mouth and below your jaw. In general, it takes 1~3 sessions to complete an entire treatment course (depending on local fat volume), with an interval of 1 month in between sessions.
1. Non-invasive treatment.
2. No dieting. Fast and long-lasting treatment effect.
3. Obvious effect on muscles near your mouth and below your jaw.
4. Speed up lipid metabolism and lipolysis process.
5. Remove wrinkles.
6. Increase collagen and elastic fibers.
Subcutaneous fat reduction can be applied to various facial and body parts.
– Facial part: Double chins, mouth muscles, nasolabial folds, body sculpting, baby fat, and under eye bags.
Body: Waist and abdomen, armpit fat, migrated breast tissue, butt, the part between the butt and thigh, outer/inner side of the thigh, back, etc. It can also improve cellulite.
1. No open wound, inflammation, or erythematoun conditions should be present at the treatment area prior to treatment.
2. Subcutaneous fat reduction is not applicable to those who are diagnosed with severe cardiovascular disease, inflammation, herpes, cancer, skin problem, and immune system disorder.
3. Subcutaneous fat reduction is not applicable during menstruation.
4. Please notice your doctor in advance if you’re treated with hyaluronic acid, radiesse, hya-dermis in the past half year.
1. Due to multi-spot injection, there may be a swelling or bruising of skin around the treated areas, which may last for 5 to 7 days. Please spply ice pack to the treated area to reduce discomfort.
2. While the adipose tissue is dissolving or metabolizing, some patients may experience heat that lasts for a few hours, which perfectly normal.
3. After treatment, there is no need to massage the treatment area. Just apply an icepack to the treated area for 20~30 minutes.
4. Make sure to avoid irritating substances such as tobacco (including second handed smoke), alcohol, and crustacean.
5. Within the first week after treatment, make sure to minimize exposure to direct/indirect sunlight to reduce the chance of hyper pigmentation.
※ Treatment effects and recovery periods may vary from one individual to another. Hence, information provided on the official website is for reference only.
(Please call us for reservation)
『 Our medical laser equipments are all verified and certified by the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, and have met the regulations of Pharmaceutical Affairs Law. with MD Import License numbers listed on them All certified equipment licenses are displayed in our clinic. 』
If there are instruments or microsurgical produces that are not originated from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or qualified by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, we will compensate you with double the amount of your consumption immediately!
Copyright 2016 © Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group.
All rights reserved.
Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group
Cosmetic Surgery Clinic