Ultrasound Facial Lift
《The Advantage of Ultrasound Facial Lift》
1. TFDA/FDA officially acknowledge the term "facial lift".
2. Ultrasound facial lift targets for deeper skin tissues such as superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS).
3. Ultrasound facial lift provides higher temperature, which is 65-70℃ for each treatment area.
4. To avoid getting burnt, the heat wave is delivered from the inner skin to outer skin.
5. Better depth precision.
《Saving SMAS = Saving Slagging Contour》
Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System (SMAS)
The main function of a superficial muscular aponeurotic system (fascia) is to support the facial contour, tighten the skin, and control the facial expression. As one gets older, the skin tissues begin to lose flexibility which ultimately resulted in a slagging contour.
The only way to lift the facial contour is to tighten the superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) that lies underneath the dermis. Traditional surgical operations mainly lift up the superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SAMS) so that the facial contour appears contracted. Compared to the traditional surgical operation, a high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) in non-invasive, causes no postoperative scar, and requires shorter recovery period to generate the same treatment effect.
● High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
●After passing the epidermal layer, the ultrasound wave is focused on the deeper skin tissue and instantly generate a high temperature of more than 65ºC.Which then caused the fascia tissue of superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) would contract and generate a facial lift effect.
● Several small points are connected to from a line, while several lines are connected to from an area. Two skin depths are affected to produce a 3-dimensional facial lift effect.
《Latest High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)》
《Treatment Area of Ultrasound Facial Lift》 ※Avoids Facial Nerves
Lower Face- 4.5 mm
Full Face- 3.0 mm
※Professional, young and middle-age women
※Age Group: 30~60 years old.
※Slagging Facial Contour
※Those who don’t want to receive invasive surgical operation.
※Those who don’t want to experience very long postoperative recovery period and significant side effects.
《Better Treatment Result》
Under ultrasound technology, High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is applied to focus thousands of thermal points on the deeper skin layers. Actual treatment result may vary depending on the number of thermal points applied.
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) provides thermal points that are 2.5 times more than other similar instrument.
《High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound: Medical Training Certificate》
Our professional medical team from Cosmetic Surgery Clinic have received OEM medical training certificate.
Q1 : Will I feel great pain during the treatment process?
Different individuals may have different level of pah tolerance. During the treatment process, you may feel more pain right near the bone.
Q2 : How long does a course of treatment take?
Whole-face treatment generally takes about 20~60 minutes.
Q3 : What are the post-surgical skin reaction?
After treatment, there may be some redne or swelling of skin around your treatment area. Wait patiently for it to go away gradually. (You may also experience some local bruises or numbness.)
Q4 : What are the exact postoperative care that I should know?
Since HIFU is a non-invasive treatment with no post-surgical scar, please do not use any exfoliating agent or receive any facial treatment within one week after the HIFU treatment. Also please be sure to keep your skin moisturized and protect it from direct/indirect sunlight on regular day.
Q5: What are the side effects and contraindications for HIFU?
Contraindications: facial open wound / acne cystica / pregnant & breastfeeding women
Possible Side Effects:
1. Erythema & Swelling: Redness (erythema) and swelling conditions often lasts for about 1~2 days after treaturant around the treatment area. Applying an ice pack to the treatment area will minimize these symptoms. Please avoid intensive exercise or sauna both 3~5 days after the treatment.
2. Muscle Soreness or Mandibular Line Soreness: High-intensity energy used in the treatment process may cause these temporary symptoms. Just wait patiently for these symptoms to fade away.
3. Burn or blister: Any unexpected movemmt made by the patient during the treatment process. Can potentially cause the ultrasound concentration to be shifted to the epidermal level and result in burn or blister. Make sure to use ice pack and steroid ointment to minimize the symptoms.
4. Nerve Injuries: Nerve injuries are temporary and frequently appears on the forehead and chin. Patient will gradually recover within 2~3 months without long-term damages.
※ Treatment effects and recovery periods may vary from one individual to another. Hence, information provided on the official website is for reference only.
(Please call us for reservation)
『 Our medical laser equipments are all verified and certified by the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, and have met the regulations of Pharmaceutical Affairs Law. with MD Import License numbers listed on them All certified equipment licenses are displayed in our clinic. 』
If there are instruments or microsurgical produces that are not originated from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or qualified by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, we will compensate you with double the amount of your consumption immediately!
Copyright 2016 © Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group.
All rights reserved.
Yachiyo Cosmetic Surgery Group
Cosmetic Surgery Clinic